Released March 12, 2018
Detailed Bug Fixes and Changes
- The pscheduler packages were updated to version 126.96.36.199
- Improved handling of run execution under very heavy loads. Previously calls to select could exceed system limits causing runs to fail.
- Improved diagnostics when restoring configuration and data
- Attempt to put old data back in place if database load fails
- The pscheduler systemd unit files set higher ulimits on CentOS 7 to help prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- Added a small library of JQ functions useful in transforms.
- Allowed the Missed to Failed state transition
Bundles and Shared Libraries
- The bundle packages were updated to version 188.8.131.52
- Updated apache systemd unit file to set higher ulimits on CentOS 7. This helps prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- iperf3 was updated to version 3.5
- See iperf3 release notes for more details
- OWAMP was updated to version 3.5.6.
- The systemd unit files set higher ulimits on CentOS 7 to help prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- The perfsonar-toolkit packages were updated to version 184.108.40.206
- The perfsonar-toolkit-security package was updated to configure memcached to only listen on localhost. This provides an extra layer of protection if the host firewall is not running
- perfsonar-configure_nic_parameters was updated to configure coalescing based on the NIC driver installed
- Updated reverse_traceroute.cgi to version 7.4