Logo & Usage
The official perfSONAR logo can be downloaded here:
The perfSONAR project allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, of our logo for use in representing perfSONAR elements in network diagrams as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to the perfSONAR project. This logo is licensed under CC BY-ND 4.0 (Creative Commons - Attribution-NoDerivs) by the perfSONAR Project. You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially
The perfSONAR project cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you abide by the license terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.