perfSONAR and perfSONAR Tools
perfSONAR components and tools are licensed under the Apache 2.0 license; you may not use this software except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
The perfSONAR Toolkit is made up of many open source components including CentOS, Cassandra, and the Dojo toolkit. Check with the individual licence files for each of these products for more information.
The perfSONAR project would like to encourage community use of all materials for training and education. All training products are licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 by the perfSONAR Project. You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The perfSONAR project cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you abide by the license terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the perfSONAR project endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.