Learning and Training resources
- High-level perfSONAR Overview
- perfSONAR Training & Reference Materials
- Project Video Library
- Project Publications
- Use & Modification of Materials
This section contains a wide variety of resources prepared by the perfSONAR Project to help the community members for educate and evangelize perfSONAR. By using the training materials you agree to the Use & Modification of Materials terms.
High-level perfSONAR Overview
The following materials (available as PPT or PDF) can be used to explained perfSONAR at a high level. These materials were last updated on April 25th, 2016.
perfSONAR Training and Reference Materials
perfSONAR materials are continuously updated to reflect changes in the software and approaches to measurement. The following sections contain materials that can be used by members of the community for presentations and general education. Questions regarding the materials, their use, or changes, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Video Library
Library contains a wide variety of video resources prepared by the perfSONAR Project to help the community members to sharpen your skills and stay current of new perfSONAR features. Browse our video collection below to learn more about perfSONAR.
Publications created as a part or result of our projects are presented here. These includes publications and presentations in conferences, newsletters, articles and press releases.
Use & Modification of Materials
The perfSONAR project would like to encourage community use of all materials for training and education. All training products are licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 by the perfSONAR Project. You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The perfSONAR project cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you abide by the license terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the perfSONAR project endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.