perfSONAR Deep Dive (June 2015)
perfSONAR Deep Dive
- Dates: June 16–18, 2015
- Location: University of California Santa Cruz, 1156 High St, Santa Cruz, CA 95064
- Regional Map:
Use & Modification of Materials
The perfSONAR project would like to encourage community use of all materials for training and education. All training products are licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 by the perfSONAR Project. You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The perfSONAR project cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you abide by the license terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the perfSONAR project endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.