Released July 26, 2023
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed issue where elmond was not properly enabled in Debian/Ubuntu package.
- Fixed SELinux issue with perfsonar-archive package on EL systems
- Capped auto-calculated heap size for Opensearch to 8G. Previously used 50% no matter the memory. Now will use 50% of memory on hosts with 16G of memory, but will not for beyond 8G for hosts beyond that.
- Added missing read permission to anonymous user that is needed by Grafana
- Added string version of tracroute IPs, ASes and orgs for easier display
- Fixed issue with missing perl-Mo package on Debian installs
- Updated to iperf3 3.14
- Fixed bug in iperf3 tool where process cleanup code would delay the start of iperf3 server and client side could not connect
- Added link to pScheduler Plot Schedule from the test configuration page